Business Development Intern (m/f)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a cornerstone of identifying and driving growth initiatives, working closely with the management team.
• Take responsibility for a strategic project for a period of min. 3 months and work closely with our C-level
• Get the chance to learn in-depth what it means to build a startup
• Prepare insightful reports and business reviews
• Coordinate and partner with various internal teams to ensure alignment across the organisation
• Report directly to the COO
Your Skills & Experience:
• An excellent academic track-record – you are enrolled at or have a business-related degree from a leading university/business school
• You have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
• You are a team player, you are results-oriented and love to take the initiative
• Prior experience in business development, consulting or a start-up environment (preferably e-/v-commerce) is a plus
• You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Sounds like you?
• Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hear from you!