You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible for our brand- and conversion-driven copywriting.
Copywriter Campaign & Content – English Speaking (m/f)
- Idea generation and development, writing targeted, conversion-driven copy
- Development of conceptual ideas and engaging text production from writing and editing journal posts, press releases, newsletter and website content, infographics, video scripts and much more
- Transfer of ideas into communication solutions in adherence to the strategic approach
- Coordination with other stakeholders across the company to balance the journey from creation to publishing
- Close consultation with creative lead
- Preparation of presentations
Your Skills & Experience
- You have 2 to 3 years of working experience in a creative agency or similar; Advertising background is a plus
- A degree in journalism, creative writing, communications, media studies, English or equivalent professional experience
- Native English speaker with strong communication skills and ability to write text flawlessly; Proficiency in German is a plus
- You are a team player that motivates and inspires others
- You’re no stranger to multitasking are able to prioritise tasks
- You have a passion for writing and can edit and revise content from the perspective of the intended audience(s)
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.