Sales Coordinator & Analyst (Wholesale) (m/f/d)
In your role as Sales Coordinator & Analyst (Wholesale) (m/f/d) you will be mainly responsible for developing, coordinating and processing the operational tasks for the Wholesale Team, as well as analyzing and planning accounts, budgets and developing proposals for key accounts. You will report to the Team Lead Sales.
Develop an effective sales funnel and create quarterly and monthly plans for the team
Analyse key accounts, account segments and regions, and develop optimization strategies for the sales team
Develop key account proposals and equip Sales Managers with the right tools and offers to be successful
As an operative coordinator, you are the key contact for B2B customers, for internal and external after-sales related topics
Manage orders/reorders and coordinate the logistics with our warehouse and global retail partners
Handle the invoicing process and coordinate with the finance department to ensure on time payments
Track and analyze performance of our Shop-in-Shop and consignment partners
Forecast product demand together with the controlling department to ensure sufficient stock levels
Work closely with not only the Sales team but also cross-functionally, especially with Marketing, Finance, Operations, BI, as well as external logistics partners and our warehouse
Your Skills & Experience
3+ year of extensive experience in a related field (project /account management, with a mix of operative, analytical and planning tasks)
University degree in Business, economics or related field
Analytical thinker with a passion for numbers
Open-minded and positive “can do” attitude with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
Excellent organizational skills that help you meet tight deadlines
Strong Excel skills, experience with EDI, Shopify, Salesforce are a plus
Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment, experience in a e-commerce and/or a start-up is a plus
Team player qualities and a results-oriented and proactive mindset
Willingness to shape and implement processes in an agile environment
You are fluent in English and German
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Ownership for your field of responsibility
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- A supportive work culture: your colleagues from other departments, management or HR are always at your side and available for sparring or mentoring if needed
- A competitive salary, accompanied by a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport or health club benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
- Everyone at Horizn Studios is a shareholder, and so will you be - we share the love, sweat and the fruits, with everyone.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.