Backend Developer (node.js) (m/f)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a cornerstone of the development and implementation of enhanced backend applications that will help us grow and scale our business.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Help us building our new node.js-based backend system
• You take over responsibility for architectural and technology wise decisions following best practices and state of the art methodologies
• Beside planning and implementation of new features you support us in running and maintaining your dockerized server setup
Your Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2+ years experience in backend engineering in node.js
• Expertise in building REST APIs with node.js
• Test-driven development (e.g. Jest, Mocha)
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Comfortable working with Docker and AWS
• DevOps experience is a plus
• Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
Sounds like you?
• Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you would think you should get on board – your earliest possible starting date (pot. visa status). We are excited to hear from you!
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org