You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be responsible for all social media and influencer marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter on a daily basis and ensuring strong performance (growth and visibility).
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Support the development of the social media and influencer marketing strategy based on the overall marketing and brand strategy in sparring with the Team Lead Social Growth and the Head of Brand Marketing and PR
• Execution of social media and influencer marketing activities, campaigns and programme goals and the overall social media content: curate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
• Responsible for the constant optimisation to get the most engaging social posts
• Help to plan, implement and evaluate test and learn activities in close sparring with the Team Lead Social Growth to constantly improve results and grow our social channels while considering KPIs
• Responsible for the communication and relationships with followers and influencers on a daily basis, respond to queries in a timely manner
• Listen and stay up to date to online conversations and trends to curate the most engaging content
• Always find the right tone to reach our audiences with specific messages
• Coordinate and partner with various internal teams like retail, CRM, performance marketing and product team to stay updated on new products and features and to ensure alignment and learning across the organisation
• You will directly report to the Team Lead Social Growth
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have at minimum 1-2 years of experience in social media & influencer marketing, experience in brand environment, and startups/e-commerce is a plus
• You have excellent creative, communication skills and ability to enable a community both in German and English because you will be the voice of our company on social
• Project management skills and organisational skills with experience to run a content calendar
• You have a strong feeling for visual aesthetics
• You have understanding of performance-driven marketing and A/B testing tools
• You love excel/numbers, and have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
• You have experience working cross functionally
• You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
Sounds like you?
Then don't hesitate and send us your CV - along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hear from you!